FY22 Iowa Cancer Plan Implementation Grant, Invitation for Proposals
Every year, the Iowa Cancer Consortium Board of Directors invite members of the community to apply for funding in support of public health initiatives outlined within the 2018-2022 Iowa Cancer Plan. The board has outlined the following priorities for this application cycle:
- Providing support for communities who bear the burden of both cancer and novel coronavirus.
- Identifying creative adjustments to cancer control practices for mid-to-post-COVID landscape.
- Addressing issues of systemic racism and inequities across the cancer continuum.
- Applicant Informational Webinar will be held March 25, 2021 at Noon CST. (view recording)
- Sample: Budget Worksheet (download here)
- Sample: Letter of Intent (LOI) (download here)
- Sample: Letter of Support (LOS) (download here)
- View FY21 Funded Projects (click here)
- Blog: A Public Health Practitioner’s Guide to Cancer Control Interventions (click here)
- Cancer in Iowa Report (download here)
|March 11, 2021||IFP Release|
|March 26, 2021||IFP Applicant Webinar (View Recording)|
|April 1, 2021||Due: Letter of Intent by 11:59 p.m.|
|May 6, 2021||Due: IFP Applications by 11:59 p.m.|
|June 29, 2021||Award Notification (tentative)|
|July 1, 2021||Project Period Starts|
|May 31, 2022||Project Period Ends|
Support throughout the grant process:
Application technical assistance is provided by the Iowa Cancer Consortium staff. Applicants are strongly encouraged to connect with staff to discuss or review their application. Making contact is not a requirement and your proposals won’t be helped or hurt in the scoring process, which involves review by the Iowa Cancer Consortium’s Board of Directors. Contact: Rachel Schramm, Senior Outreach Specialist ([email protected]).