Get Involved with the Iowa Cancer Consortium
Every Iowan has a stake in cancer control because cancer affects us all. Iowa Cancer Consortium members and partners are health care professionals, cancer survivors, researchers, legislators, public health representatives, caregivers, volunteers - anyone passionate about working together to reduce the burden of cancer in Iowa.
There are many ways to get involved with the Iowa Cancer Consortium, including becoming a member
. Check out the benefits to getting involved, below.
What We Offer Everyone
- Access to experts in cancer prevention, screening, treatment and quality of life in Iowa.
- Networking with Iowa's cancer control professionals and advocates.
- Opportunities to apply for grant funding.
- Technical assistance for your cancer-control-related work.
- Consortium communication, including our monthly e-newsletter and resources on our website.
- Access to educational opportunities, including webinars and conferences.
- Participation in and communication from implementation groups, work groups, and committees. Sign up for correspondence from these groups here.
What We Offer Individual Members
Individual memberships are $20 per year. Scholarships are available by contacting Kelly Rollins at email@example.com.
What We Offer Organizational Members
Organizational memberships are $250 per year and include up to 10 individuals. Organizations with two or fewer employees may contact the Consortium at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative organizational membership options.
Become a member.
More about the Iowa Cancer Consortium
Watch the New Member Orientation